Customer Engagement Associate, Remote East Coast (Part-time / Hourly)
Edited Pieces is a small womenswear e-commerce brand. Working directly with the startup team, this associate role is responsible for customer service and engagement and supports the brand’s daily business operations.
Being a small business, our needs will change quickly as the company grows. We’re looking for a candidate with a can-do attitude, excellent communication skills willing to work flexibly across the following areas. Customer service or customer-facing experience is a major plus.
Customer service and engagement
- Answer customer questions and messages on Zendesk as well as our social media channels, with a strong attention to our brand tone and values.
- Make order revisions and create custom orders in a timely manner as needed.
- Assist with collecting customer feedback and input; identify trends and recurring topics.
- Monitor the fulfillment of daily customer orders by our warehouse team to ensure that all orders are fulfilled and shipped in a timely manner.
- Monitor for inventory and fulfillment issues on a daily basis.
- Work with and organize product data for our internal records and online store.
- Assist with inventory quality control, reporting, SKU and data management.
- Candidate must work East Coast hours starting at 8:30AM EST and have a computer.
- Strong writing skills - you will often be the first touchpoint and face of our brand for customers. Must be able to communicate in a professional manner with proper spelling and grammar.
- Organized working style and strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with using Excel / Google Spreadsheets preferred.
- Familiarity with using Zendesk, Shopify and Loop platforms is a bonus.
- $20/hr - this is an hourly, remote role
- Minimum 20 hours / week, with an opportunity to grow.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with your resume attached.